- Unit 20 & 21
- Full Time
MF Manufacturing, a provider of heavy machining & fabrication to the engineering industry, is seeking an Inspector to support our company’s Production & Quality Department.
The successful candidate will be working alongside the Production & Quality team and will be responsible for Goods In, In-process and Final Inspection of all goods produced.
As a sub-contract provider to industry our customer base is wide and varied which reflects in the array of products produced.
- Perform Goods-In, In-Process and final inspection on materials and finished parts using appropriate manual inspection and/or CMM equipment.
- Compile FAIR on goods prior to despatch in line with company QMS
- Raise Non-Conformance and Corrective action reports where required.
- Maintain Calibration controls and recall requirements for all inspection equipment.
- Report directly to Production/Quality Manager any defects prior to despatch and completion of C of C documentation.
- Attend customer premises from time to time to aide in any quality related discussions/errors.
- Complete any minor re-works/assembly when required
- Educated to a minimum HNC Level in engineering discipline.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to read engineering drawings is essential.
- Skilled in the use of manual inspection equipment essential.
- Previous experience in an engineering inspection role preferential.
- Must be experienced in Heavy Fabrication, Machining & Material production processes.
- I.T literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Experience with OH Craning and slinging essential.
- Previous use of Faro Arm beneficial
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence