Tel: +44 (0)1384 257 681
MF Manufacturing acts as the Head Office to the MF Group and is based at a large site in the West Midlands. We undertake sub-contract turning and machining. Supported by extensive workshops, modern tooling and a highly skilled workforce MF Manufacturing promotes a commitment to consistently high standards of product and service.
With substantial fabrication facilities supported by large CNC universal milling machines, gantry machines and horizontal borers MF Manufacturing undertakes medium to large scale sub-contract fabrication and machining.
With one of the largest range of modern CNC lathes in the country MF Manufacturing can produce large diameter turned parts to tight tolerances. Supported by 4 axis machines MF Manufacturing can create complex forms and features in large diameter shafts and components.
The ability to complete fabrications, machining, and large turned components to tight tolerances within our own plant enables us to provide a rapid, cost effective service; this allows us to meet the specifications and demanding schedules required by our customers. In addition to turning and machining facilities, MF Manufacturing offer a variety of different finishes meaning that complete supply can be achieved to customer specifications.
Key features and services provided by MF Manufacturing:
- CNC Machining and Fabrication up to 10 tonne
- CNC Universal Machines up to 9,000mm x 2,200mm x 1,250mm
- CNC Gantry Machines up to 4,700mm x 2,300mm x 1,100mm
- CNC Horizontal Borers up to 3,200mm x 2,000mm x 1,000mm
- CNC Machining up to 10 tonne
- CNC Turning up to Ø1,200mm x 6,000mm
- CNC Machining up to 5,000mm x 9,20mm x 8,20mm
- 3D CAD/CAM and Solid Models
- CNC Profiling
- Coded Welding
- Non-destructive Testing
- Bending and Rolling
- Stress relieving
- Shot Blasting
- Spray Painting and Powder Coating
- CMM and FARO Inspection up to 3,000mm
- Transport up to 10 tonne x 10,000mm
- Transport up to 1.5 tonne x 4,000mm
- 4 Axis Machining